Oral presenters should prepare a maximum 12-minute talk, which will be presented live on Zoom, followed by a couple of questions.
- Presenters will share their screen for their presentation.
- Papers must be presented in English.
Presentations can be made using PowerPoint, Keynote, a PDF, or similar software.
- For legibility, try to keep font size at 20 points or larger.
- For clarity, try to avoid long sections of text, and many images on a single slide.
- If you are sharing an animation or video, please try to embed it in your Powerpoint (or other) presentation, to avoid difficulties in switching programs within your presentation.
- Practice your presentation ahead of time, to ensure you do not go over the 12 minute time limit.
Presentations will be recorded (with permission of the presenter) and available for viewing for 3 weeks following AIC 2022 on our Pheedloop platform. This will allow attendees in different time zones to view the presentations at more convenient times, and allow attendees to view all parallel sessions.
Each presenter will have received a link to their Submission portal in their acceptance email. Please bookmark this link. In your Submission portal, please enter the following information by May 20, 2022:
- My Profile tab: enter a short (100 word) bio, contact information and headshot (optional). This information will be only visible to registered attendees.
- Sessions tab: ensure your Paper Title is correct, and enter a short abstract (maximum 200 words) which will be published in the AIC 2022 Book of Abstracts
- Session Files tab: upload your final paper in PDF and Word/google docs format, and your License to Publish. Make sure to check the box for each file you upload. Please use the following convention for naming your files:
- Final papers: YourLastName_FinalPaper (e.g. Kingsburgh_FinalPaper)
- License to Publish: YourLastName_TOC (e.g. Funt_TOC)