Final Paper Instructions
Note: both oral presenters and poster presenters are to prepare a final paper for publication in the conference proceedings.
The final paper instructions and template are available for download in the following formats:
Final Paper Submission Deadline: Friday May 20, 2022
You will submit your Final paper via our conference management program (Pheedloop). You will find a link to your submission portal in your Acceptance letter/email.
Through this portal you will:
- Upload your Final paper.
- Cut and paste your 150-200 word abstract for publication in the Book of Abstracts.
- Complete your License to Publish agreement by Friday May 20.
- Give your permission to record and post your presentation. It will be available to registered participants for 3 weeks (only) following AIC 2022.
Oral and Poster presenters need to sign, scan and upload to their Speakers’ Portal on Pheedloop.
Deadline: May 20.
Instructions on uploading your paper to Pheedloop
- log into Pheedloop via your ‘Speaker Portal‘ (link sent in an email)
- choose Session files on left menu
- enter File description – ** make sure this contains your name (i.e. is not just ‘Final Paper’)
- Note: if you have already uploaded your file and it does not contain your name to help us identify your paper for the Conference Proceedings you can delete your entry and re-upload with the correct file name
- Click box to confirm your upload
- Browse and choose your file on your computer
- click Add File (blue rectangle)
Make sure to upload:
- Your final paper in PDF
- Your final paper as Word/google doc file
- Your signed License to Publish file