The submission portal is now open and accepting Abstract proposals.
Submission Deadline: Friday, January 7, 2022 at Midnight – your local time
You are invited to submit your 500-800 word abstract (plus references) for AIC2022 using the link below.
All submissions must be in English and describe original work that has not been published or submitted elsewhere. Abstracts should include 2-5 references to relevant background literature. Self-citations must be anonymized.
Using a double-blind review process, the Program Review Committee will consider all abstracts.
The following categories are welcome: Oral and Interactive/Poster.
Please Note: Authors who fail to present their work (Oral or Interactive/poster) during the conference will not have their full paper published in the proceedings.
Instructions for Abstract Submission
1. To submit your abstract, please click on the link below.
2. Abstract will be submitted using our online conferencing platform.
3. Submitting your abstract is a simple process. Fill out the following information after clicking on the Abstract Submission button below:
- Contact information
- Choose your colour topic and subtopic
- Enter your paper’s Title; 500 – 800 word abstract and your reference list in the boxes provided. Indicate if you plan to attend in person
- NEW INFO: You may submit up to 2 images to support your Abstract submission (optional). Images are uploaded at the END of the submission form. Format: pdf, jpeg or png; Maximum file size 800KB, Maximum 1000 pixels on longest side.
- Hit ‘submit’
4. A confirmation email will be sent to you with a link to your personal submission portal.
5. You will be able to edit your submission up until the final deadline for submissions. To edit your submission, click on the ‘Edit your submission here’ link sent in your confirmation email. You will be taken to your online submission portal. Click on the ‘Edit Abstract Submission’ link on the left side of the page. Click on ‘Save changes’ at the bottom of the page when your edits are complete.
6. Reviewer comments and final acceptance/rejection decision will be sent in early March.