- Registration includes full access to AIC2022 for both In-person and Online participants.
- Oral presentations will be live-streamed. Recordings made with permission from the author will be available at the conclusion of AIC 2022 and will be available online for participants for three weeks following AIC 2022.
- Interactive/Poster presentations will be uploaded to our online, interactive platform. All posters will be available for viewing throughout the conference and for three weeks following the conclusion of AIC 2022. In-person Interactive/Poster presenters will also install their posters at the conference site and will present them during live poster sessions.
Online registration will be available by the end of February 2022.
We encourage in-person participation as much as possible, but remote/online participation will be available for those who are unable to attend otherwise.
|Type||Cost (in CAD)|
|Early Bird (before April 10, 2022)||$300|
|Discounted Early Bird for current CRSC Members||$250|
|After April 10, 2022||$400|
|CRSC Student Member||FREE|
|One-day flat fee (available after May 23)||$135/day|
- The conference registration fee is the same amount, whether attending in-person or online.
- All fees are in Canadian Dollars.
- Accepted authors who require financial assistance will be able to apply via an online form to receive a reduced rate for online attendance to AIC 2022. Accepted authors will be notified by the end of February, and financial aid applications will be due mid-March. Decisions will be based on a 150-word statement about why the author requires assistance. The reduced rate will be the 1-day fee, which will cover attendance for the full 3 days of AIC 2022. NEW
- Full refunds for registration (less processing fees) will be available until April 30. 50% refunds will be available from May 1-31. Please note that you may switch from in-person to online attendance at any time, but since the price is the same there will be no refund. NEW
- All presenters (Oral and Interactive/Poster) must pay for the full conference by the Early Bird deadline.
- Accompanying persons are welcome to join public and social events at no additional cost.
- Banquet and optional excursion fees are in addition to the registration fee.
- Registration fees do not include lunches. A list of local area restaurants will be made available.
- The one-day flat fee option does not include access to lecture recordings. It is a restricted ‘Walk-in’ (in-person or online) option, which gives access to one day of programming.
- If your Abstract is accepted, at least one author must register for the full conference.
- Full papers (4-6 pages including references) will be due Friday, May 20, 2022. Full papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings shortly after the conference. Authors who fail to present their work (Oral or Interactive/poster) during the conference will not have their full paper published in the proceedings.