REGISTRATION (Registration is closed.)
|Type||Cost (in CAD)|
|CRSC Members’ Rate (anytime)||$200|
|CRSC Student Member||FREE|
|One-day flat fee (available after May 23)||$100/day|
- All fees are in Canadian Dollars.
- Full refunds for registration (less processing fees) will be available until May 15. 50% refunds will be available from May 16-31.
- *All presenters (Oral and Poster) must pay for the full conference by the Early Bird deadline. At least one author of each presentation (Oral or Poster) must register for the full conference. Make sure to use the same email address for Registration as you used to submit your Abstract.
- Full papers are due Friday, May 20, 2022. Full papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings shortly after the conference. Authors who fail to present their work (Oral or Poster) during the conference will not have their full paper published in the proceedings.
- All attendees who register for the full conference will have access to recordings of oral presentations and posters for 3 weeks following AIC 2022 (with permission of the presenter) via our online conference platform. The one-day flat fee option does not include access to lecture recordings.
- Accepted authors who require financial assistance can apply via an online form to receive a reduced rate for online attendance to AIC 2022. Decisions will be based on a 150-word statement about why the author requires assistance. Deadline to submit a request for financial assistance is April 11.
Registration on our conference management program (Pheedloop) is by credit card. If you require another payment option (e.g. bank transfer), please complete the Registration page and check Other Method for payment, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org